Tulisan Gadis Bosan ❤: Move On

What's Up ♡
Punching Bag ♡

Move On



moving on-
today will be the first day on my journey to move on from you.
though it is hard, I have to put me first. 
I should never have to feel like I can't live without someone 
because if that's the case, I'ii never move on.
we had a good run. we had our ups and downs.
 you are a good person. we just had problems. 
maybe we weren't right for each over to begin with. 
maybe you are a lesson learned. 
either way I will always have love for you in my heart, 
but its time for me to walk away.

walk away from the pain. 
from the bad memories.
and from you-

It wont be an easy journey, it could take months.
but once I've reached my destination, 
I will realize that moving on from you wasn't so hard after all. 
all I have to do was get up. 

---thank you to the boy I thought I loved---


--Jan 1,2019